Thursday, December 21, 2017

Baby it's cold outside

One of my favorite parts of the Gingerbread and Peppermint Daily Diary kit is the Crate Paper "Snow and Cocoa" collection chipboard shapes.

We are supposed to get some snow in west Texas this weekend and we are hoping so badly that the forecast comes true!

I decided to create a project around the Snow and Cocoa chipboard for this week:


I used part of the Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa blue gingham patterned paper on the top of the page, then added my photos and tucked in lots of the Crate chipboard shapes here and there all over my layout.

I used some twine to help create motion on my page, tucking one end under the "let it snow" chipboard and the other under the photo on the left side of the page. 

I used the gold chipboard frame from the Crate Paper chipboard but cut it in half so that I could tuck part under each of my photos. 


I added a cute Pink Paislee black and white striped fabric bow to the chipboard polar bear and added some enamel dots from my craft supply to the centers of the snowflakes. 

I finished off the page with lots of Crate Paper phrase stickers.

Oh, and I also added the little holes in the alphas on the "BRRRR" chipboard.

A strip of plaid washi tape added just the right touch to the bottom of the layout.


Can you believe that Christmas is almost here? 

We are counting down the days!

Happy holidays to you and your loved ones. 

No comments: