Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Kindergarten with the Study Guide Classic Kit

It's that time of year when all the students are headed back to school.  This months kit is such a great mix of school themed and non school themed products.  I decided to document a few things about my littlest from last year when he was starting school as a kindergartener.


I started with the yellow cardstock and cut about an inch off two sides and used the black script pattern paper underneath.  I then started cutting strips of pattern paper to go on top.  I ended up three different patterns and lined up on top of the cardstock.

I cut a strip of pattern paper for the top of the block and placed ribbon underneath.  I then decided to use the Heidi Swapp stamp on to of one of the cardstock stickers and placed that on the upper left corner.


I then used the thickers to spell out my title and added the pictures and journaling block underneath.  I cut one of the library cards from pattern paper and added his teacher, school, and school year with the American Crafts marker before tucking it behind the picture.  

The final touches were some enamel dots, flair, and cork stickers.  


I hope you all had a fantastic holiday weekend.  Thanks for stopping by the blog today and be sure to share any of your projects on the Noel Mignon Facebook Page.  We would love to see what you have been creating.

Happy Scrapping!