Monday, September 18, 2017

{DSMS} Layout with the "Study Guide" Kits

Happy Monday!!!  It's Meridy and I've got a single page layout to share with you today using the "Study Guide" Daily Diary and paper add on kits.  

Today's layout is grounded on this great "falling star" patterned paper from the kit.  I absolutely LOVE the wavy phrase paper by Pink Paislee too, but I like it better in small doses, so I cut one strip and placed it across the bottom of the layout.  Next, I built up my photos, a few layers of patterned paper, cardstock scraps, and a tag from the kit.


The embellishments in this kit were amazing, I especially loved the layered paper clips.  I mixed them with a few chipboard pieces on the left hand side of the layout.


And, of course, I had to use my favorite Thickers from the kit to create my title.  They are just so cute, I have to use them on EVERYTHING. 


The final step in creating this layout was to add a black outline to each layer with a journaling pen.  I thought this made the layers and various patterned papers pop a bit.  


Thank you for stopping by today!  I would love to see what you've been creating with your Study Hall Kits on our Noel Mignon Facebook Members page or on Instagram #NoelMignon.  Have a great week!!!