Thursday, August 3, 2017

Gift Shop Shenanigans

Hello!

It's Becky here again and I have one last project to share with you using the High Five Daily Diary and Classic kits. This kit was so fun and colorful. I think I've created more with this kit than I have with any kit for a while. There are still some of both of these kits available in the Noel Mignon shop

I kept the design fairly simple but the colors and patterns of the papers in the High Five kits keep the layout fun and interesting. 


I used the bold yellow striped patterned paper for the background but wanted to show a bit of the reverse side as well so I cut a strip lengthwise and used that as the border on the left side of my page. 

I used some journaling cards from the Daily Diary kit as well as that cute wordstrip card from Pretty Little Studio. Instead of cutting it into pieces I just put the whole thing on my page. 


I mixed up the alphas from both kits and added one of the Queen and Company blue lollies to the center of my "o" in Shop for a fun pop of color. 


To finish off the page I added some Pebbles diecuts and puffy stickers as well as some Elle's Studio blue puffy stickers and a piece of flair. 

Next week I will be back with a project using the beautiful new Weekend in Paris Daily Diary kit. Both of the August kits are available in the shop now.