Thursday, August 24, 2017

Currently with the Weekend in Paris kits

Good morning!

Today I have another Weekend in Paris project to share with you.

It's a beautiful kit and I wish that I'd had more time to create with it this month. It's been quite a crazy one with summer activities and getting kids ready for school.

Anyway, this month I am creating with the Weekend in Paris Daily Diary kit but I also got the papers and have some embellishments from the Classic kit so I am using some things from both kits on this page.



My oldest daughter turned 13 years old (!!!) a week ago so she is the focus of my project for today.

This cute starry paper was one of my favorites from the kit so I started with that as the base of my page. I used a large heart diecut and matted it on a sheet of patterned paper from the Classic kit after spraying it with mist. 

After that I added some of those pretty acetate frames on the left side of my page and layered some cards and tags together to place on top of the frames. 


I did my journaling on the outer edge of the heart diecut. I like writing my journaling by hand. Some use their computer and that looks really sharp but I like the handmade touch my own writing adds. 


Here is another close-up of some detailing on the page: 


And now for a peek at my crafty work space: 


This is probably my favorite piece in my space. It was given to me by a friend who no longer needed it (don't you love free??) and holds lots of fun, colorful things like my Queen & Company glitter, etc., my favorite tapes, buttons and spray mists. 


This picture here is my space in progress. I am still moving things from the room I had to myself that is now being turned into my daughter's bedroom. Someday I will have things organized and where I want them but for now it will do. 

Have a wonderful day and as always, thanks for stopping by Noel Mignon! ♥


No comments: