Monday, July 31, 2017

{Water Baby} with the "High Five" Kit

Hello friends!  I cannot wait to share this layout with you.  I used the "High Five" Daily Diary Kit and Paper Add-On.  I think there are still a couple of these kits in the store.  This background wave paper is so amazing, I couldn't wait to use it up!  I found these photos of my baby's first time in a pool and knew right away that they would work with this kit.


Now, since I was so anxious to use these Thickers on every layout, I was running out of some very important letters, such as the letter "A".  I wanted to title this layout "Water Baby", so I used the teal letter stickers from last month's kit to spell out "water" and the ombre Thickers to spell out "baby".  I decided to turn a "V" upside down and thought that it read just fine as an "a".  I think it totally works!



All of the cute stickers in this kit were perfect for this layout!  And those orange-red sequins are AMAZING!  Thankfully there are plenty of sequins in the pack and I can use them on lots and lots of future layouts.  


I tried to put the stickers in small clusters, overlapping one another, so they packed a punch and looked "grounded".  I also added in some yellow lollies and some teal puffy stickers from the kit to round off the embellishment clusters.  


 Thank you for stopping by!  I would love to see what summery things you have created with your "High Five" kits on the Noel Mignon Members Facebook page or on Instagram #NoelMignon  


No comments: