Thursday, June 15, 2017

turning into a fish

We are focusing on water fun in our projects this week and I have one for you!


We started our youngest in swim lessons this summer for the first time. She's gone to 5 lessons now and while she started out as a very nervous little girl who didn't want to put her face in the water and is now becoming a pretty good little swimmer. 

I decided to print out my pictures in a block collage and to just leave them on one sheet to put on my page. 


I had some little cardstock diecuts so I sprayed those with mist to add to my page. I added the little flipflop layered sticker to the center of the sunshine. 


I layered some bits of patterned paper and then added my photo block along with a journaling spot, some washi and more layered stickers. 


I topped off the page with some gold-dipped chipboard alphas from a previous kit. 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: