Wednesday, June 7, 2017

So Much Fun!

We're sharing pool pages this week! We have a local pool that we love going to so I always have lots of pool pictures of my kids. Since I didn't create an 'official' title to this page I used one of the 4x4 cut-outs from the Dive In Classic Kit for my title. When you have similar pictures over the the years I don't really feel the need to come up with a title for my page or even any journaling like on this page. 

Here's a little helpful tip - whenever I'm adhering paper/elements to my page I don't use adhesive all the way to edge. That way I'm able to slide things under, like that pink washi that I decided to add to the edges of the striped paper after I had adhered that paper down. Because I didn't put adhesive all the way to the edge I was easily able to slide the washi underneath!

Since I had an empty space on the bottom I opted to use the aqua letter stickers in the kit for the date instead of handwriting it. 
A simple page showcasing the fun days of summer! Be sure to share your pages in the Noel Mignon facebook group and on Instagram (#noelmignon so we can see it!)

No comments: