Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Last Day

Hey guys, Michelle here with another layout using the new Dive In Classic Kit. When I began working on this layout yesterday I realized that this week the design team is sharing pool pics and I mistakenly shared my layout last week. I guess with all of the end of school activities going on this month I got my weeks mixed up! So this week I'm sharing a layout of my youngest daughter's last day of school.
When I thinking about my page I knew that I wanted to have multiple photos on it, so that meant cropping my photos to a smaller size (most are about 2.5 inches wide). I loosely based my page on this layout I found on Pinterest (seriously still love Pinterest...so much inspiration!!)
I loved the idea of journaling little notes around the photos! And since I didn't feel like changing the thread in my sewing machine I just doodled around my photos instead of adding stitching. I only used 2 little strips of patterned paper...everything else is just photos, embellishments, & journaling! This is also a good way to extend the life of your kits even more :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all of your penwork on this, Michelle!