Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Happy 6th birthday!

This week we're working with sketches so I decided to scraplift this page I found on Pinterest. It's not a 'sketch' but using a sketch to create a page is really no different than taking the ideas of someone else's page and making it your own.
I loved the idea of the circles on the page so I set about cutting a couple photos from my daughter's 6th birthday, cut with a 2.5" circle punch, along with a few of the patterned papers from the Dive In Classic Kit
Once I had the circles where I liked them and adhered down I added embellishments from the kit to complete my page. That ferris wheel was a perfect addition to my page because of it's shape! I also added some stamping with that great alpha stamp set that came in the kit which I just can't get enough of!

No comments: