Friday, June 9, 2017

Fun with Mom: June "Dive In" Classic Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with my second layout using the June classic kit.  I searched through my photos for some good summery layouts to make.  These pictures caught my eye because not only is my mom wearing a good yellow shirt, but they were taken at a bar on the boardwalk in Florida.


Since I used that busy Crate Paper chevron paper, I used the yellow cardstock to let your eye stop the pattern when you look at it.  I added the floral paper as well because it really reminds me of my mom.  She loves florals!


For the title, I used a mix of the Echo Park chipboard pieces and the Elle's Studio tiny alphabet stickers.


I used the Crate Paper stamp set to stamp out the name of the bar where we were.  Then used the Tim Holtz Distress Marker to color in the letters.  I also love how the flair badge snuggles nicely next to my journaling.


I used a strip of the yellow ribbon along the bottom and framed my photos with four of the yellow flowers as well.  I love how they both tie in to my mom's yellow shirt.  I echoed the blue cross pattern from the title with the small chipboard circle from the same package.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I encourage you to pull a color from your photos to concentrate on with this kit.  Happy Scrapping!!!


No comments: