Thursday, April 27, 2017

Share your sparkle

We've seen a lot of nature layouts using the Let's Get Lost kits this week.

I took on the other challenge given to the team- to incorporate stars into my layout.

I decided to create a star on the background of my page using strips of the star patterned paper in my Daily Diary kit.


After cutting 1/4" strips of the star paper I pieced together the outline of a star and adhered that to my cardstock base and then added some spray mist for some extra color on the page. 


I added a strip of the cute black and white washi tape from the kit to the bottom edge of my layout. From there I added my photos directly over the bottom corner of the star and then added some chipboard and epoxy shapes into the background. 


I love the big accordion flowers in the kit but since this isn't a travel-themed page I decided to layer the "be your best" chipboard over the top of the flower. 


Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today! 


No comments: