Monday, April 17, 2017

{Maddy} Layout with the "Let's Get Lost" Classic Kit

Hi everyone!  It's Meridy here today.  I have a layout to share with you using the "Let's Get Lost" Classic Kit.  I am having a great time scrapbooking outdoorsy pictures with this month's kit, and today's layout is no exception.  I pulled a couple of pictures of my daughter from a camping trip we took in 2011 (does that tell you how often I go camping?).  I'm more of a hotel and pool kind of mom!  But, we did go camping in 2011 and I had the most fun taking pictures (of course!).


My favorite part about this kit, and all of my Noel Mignon kits, is the wide variety of embellishments and patterned paper!  So I picked a few papers that really matched the photos, and built my layout up from that.  The title, "Maddy" is made with stickers from a previous Noel Mignon kit, and the bits and pieces that surround my title came from this month's beautiful kit!


I created another embellihsment cluster on the bottom left of my layout to balance out my title area.  Again, I used alphabet stickers from a previous kit, but the rest of the bits and pieces came from the "Let's Get Lost" Classic Kit.  I fussy cut the camera from a piece of Echo Park patterned paper in this month's kit.


Since the background paper already had lines, I journaled right on the background paper!  I think that about wraps up this layout.  I would love to see what you create with your "Let's Get Lost" kits on Instagram #NoelMignon  Have a great week!!!



No comments: