Thursday, April 13, 2017

Life is an adventure

Hello!

I hope you've been enjoying the team's projects with this month's kit, Let's Get Lost. I am working with the Daily Diary kit this month, which is still available (only two more!) here.

We are talking about adventures this week and while I didn't document a trip taken I am the mom of four girls and that is an adventure every single day!

Here is a layout featuring some pictures of one of my girls on a trip this past fall.


As you can see, I started with a white cardstock base. I like the clean slate it provides me, though I quickly messy that up with spray mist because I am not good at leaving my mist alone ☺



I used one of those cute accordion circles, though I cut the "100% real" from one of the kit embellishments and added it onto the center of the flower. I also used a tiny star punch to make some other little embellishments to add to the page. 


I love the enamel dots in the kit and added some to the side of this journaling card to add some more color to my layout.


I had to use some of the fun map printed ribbon in the kit. It made a perfect spot to rest the pictures of my silly girl. I also added some other diecuts and the paper flower to add a bit of a feminine touch to the page. 


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: