Thursday, March 16, 2017

Happy Heart

Hello!

It's Becky with you again today to share another project that I created with the Delightful Classic Kit. 

For this week I wanted to go with a green color scheme because of the upcoming St. Patrick's Day holiday. Not that my page is St. Pat's Day-themed, but I went with a combo of shades of green and gold with some blue thrown in.

Here is my page:


I started with a cardstock base. I cut 1/4" from all edges of the white cardstock and adhered that to the green cardstock from this month's kit. After that I added some Heidi Swapp spray mist in gold and Citron. Because I was originally going with a "Lucky" theme I added some green spray mist to the shamrock I cut out. I traced inside the edge to help the paper stand out better from the background paper. 


I layered lots of patterned paper, ribbon and tape, along with some of the Freckled Fawn puffy border stickers and a strip of the blue and white ribbon. The gold washi is from my personal craft supply. The green floral patterned piece is the tear strip from one of the Pebbles papers in the kit. 


To finish off the page I added lots of chipboard pieces, stickeres and diecuts, along with title words from the Maggie Holmes chipboard package. 

Here is one more detail shot from my page: 


Thanks for stopping by Noel Mignon today. 

Don't forget to join us Sunday night for the reveal of our April kit. That will take place in the Noel Mignon Kit Reveal group on Facebook. We hope to see you there!


No comments: