Monday, January 16, 2017

{Mommy's Little Artist} with the "Little Bird" Daily Diary Kit

Hello Noel Mignon fans!  Today I am sharing a 12x12 layout that I made using the "Little Bird" Daily Diary Kit and the "Little Bird" Paper Add On.  But first I want to share a photo of the kit, there are still a couple left in the store!!!


Isn't this kit just full of awesomeness!!!?!



I started this layout by blocking off the bottom half with the diamond patterned paper and the herringbone navy paper on the left hand side.  Next I built up the "love to create" card and the photo by layering them on some of he light blue paper from the paper pack.  I really loved the bright red Daily Diary card, but I didn't want to use the whole card on this layout.  So I cut it on the diagonal and created a partial photo matt and punched a heart out of the section that is behind the photo.  


I added a few really cute flags, tags, and tabs to embellish the 4x6 "love to create" card.  I also outlined a few various pieces with a thin red marker to bring in a little more red, and to make them stand out a little more.  I cut the lined paper I used for my journaling card from one of the 3x4 cards from this month's kit.   


I added a few splashes of mist since the pictures are of my son painting.  I thought the mist mimicked the look of paint splatters.  And finally, I added my title "Mommy's Little Artist".  The letters for the word "Mommy's" came from the sticker sheet in the Little Bird Daily Diary kit.  The red Thickers for the word "artist" came from my stash.  And that about wraps up my layout.  I love seeing you share your work on the Noel Mignon Members Facebook Page---I hope to see you there!  Have a great week.






No comments: