Tuesday, December 13, 2016

"Wrap It Up" Holiday Cards

Hello Everyone, Lynn here with some Holiday Cards using this month's "Oh What Fun" Classic Kit. Last week I created a tree from strips of paper - you can see that layout here. I used the same design to create some Holiday Cards. Our challenge this week is "Wrap It Up". We used both washi tape and ribbon on our projects. I used strips of washi tape and papers to create my trees and a piece of ribbon for the tree trucks. Here are my cards.
I created most of the cards on white with a kraft background. I created one on kraft with a white background and that's my favorite. Here's some close ups.
I love the translucency of the washi tape. The acrylic words included in the kit added a nice touch and dimension to some of my cards. 
Of course, a few sequins and a puffy heart don't hurt either!!!! 
All my cards are size A2. I love the burlap ribbon for the trunks.
My last card.
These holiday cards are quick and easy to put together. I like having handmade cards ready for that someone special.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next week.

No comments: