Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Oh What Fun: JOY

Hi, Everyone! Jana Eubank here. I hope you are enjoying a wonderful holiday with your family and friends. It's been so nice to cozy up here at home with the family ... no school schedules to contend with ... and do a little relaxing ... and scrapping.

I have one last holiday-themed December Oh What Fun page to share with you today before we switch over to the New Year.

JOY


This page documents my favorite part of Christmas ... just being together in our own little family unit instead of rushing out the door to extended family events. This is where we are making memories.


I grouped together Elle's Studio cut aparts and a tag to look like a present and letters to Sants. The bow was cut using a Stampin' Up die from my stash.


The confetti sprinkles here and at the top left corner of the page repeat the dots in the blue patterned paper at the bottom of the page and remind me of cookie sprinkles left on Santa's cookie plate after he takes a few bites of his treat.


I used the photo overlays from the Daily Diary kit on these two photos. I love the way they add color and make the photos feel that much more important in the design.


I couldn't resist using those two, big, gorgeous, red poinsettia blooms together on this page. I added several die cut pine sprigs created by using a Stampin' Up die from my stash. Isn't the texture delicious?!



Thanks for coming by! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!



No comments: