Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Holiday Treats with "Oh What Fun" Classic Kit

Hello, Lynn here with my final layout using this month's "Oh What Fun" Classic Kit. It has been a pleasure to be on Noel's Design Team and I will definitely miss working with these kits each week!!
I used mostly Simple Stories papers and embellishments. Our challenge this week is "Decem-brrrr"... use something "icy" on your project like a snowflake shape, vellum, something clear and/or something sparkly. Here's my layout.
I love using vellum. I added an 8x8 piece of vellum from my stash. I love the transparency of vellum and the soft touch it adds to a project. Here's a few close ups. 
I love the gold shimmer in this beautiful green ribbon! Gold sequins also add an extra sparkle on my page. 
The thickers in this month's kit are perfect for Holiday pages and add a nice touch of glitter to my layout.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have an wonderful 2017!! 

No comments: