Wednesday, November 23, 2016

All Fall Scrapbook Process Video: Fall

Hello Friends! Jana Eubank here. Today I have a scrapbook process video of a two-page layout I created using the All Fall Classic and All Fall Daily Diary Kits.

First, here is a look at this spread, followed by the video and detail shots. Enjoy!

FALL




Let's talk about the left side of the page first ...


Of course I had to use some forest critters on this page, right?! I chose to cut out the Echo Park Fall is in the Air Bear and Fox from the 3x4 Journaling card paper and combine them with a couple of the trees from the Pebbles Woodland Forest sticker sheet. I also fussy-cut several of the leaves from the 8x8 vellum Pretty Little Studio paper to sprinkle at their feet.


Here I used some of the cut apart Pretty Little Studio phrases accented with scribble heart stickers and the Echo Park Paper decorative brads. So cute!


I cut the title from brown cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo machine and then embossed it with a woodgrain texture using an embossing folder.


Now for the right side of the page ...


Aqua blue is my favorite color, so of course I had to sprinkle in a bit with the Pretty Little Studio flair!


The Echo Park Fox keeps my journaling company at the bottom of the page with more handcut vellum leaves, decorative brads, and heart stickers.


The hedgie chipboard sticker found a home in the top right corner of my page along with more leaves and brads.

I added a date to this page by die cutting a tag from the yellow cardstock and stamping it with the month and year.


Thanks for joining me today! I hope you enjoyed this tour through my page. 

Happy Thanksgiving!




No comments: