Wednesday, November 9, 2016

All Fall: Remember

Hi Noel Mignon Scrappers! Jana Eubank here! Today I have my first page to share using the beautiful "All Fall" kits. I used both the All Fall Classic kit and the All Fall Daily Diary kit.

REMEMBER

For this page, I incorporated this week's "Pumpkin Patch" challenge by adding patches of pattern to my background as well as stitching.


I paired several of the Simple Stories products with the Pebbles stickers for a fun fall page. I also pulled in a few elements from last month's kits.


The two butterflies are a subtle nod to the friendship that this page is about ... but don't tell them that! I'm sure these two boys wouldn't want to be represented as "girly" butterflies. Ha!


The title was created with the Heidi Swapp stamp included with the kit. I stamped it on white cardstock with brown ink and then cut it out by hand, adhering each letter individually.


This cute fox was cut from one of the Simple Stories journal cards from the Daily Diary kit. He looks so cute here!


Thanks for popping by this week! What are you making with YOUR "All Fall" kits?



No comments: