Sunday, October 30, 2016

Planner Week 12 | Falloween Classic Kit

Welcome to the blog Noel Mignon friends!  Wendy here today sharing a planner spread using the Falloween Classic Kit.  Today's challenge is called the "3-1" challenge - use three of something and one of something on your layout.  



I was totally inspired to use the Falloween kit in my planner as we are having fall here in FL!  It is amazing and we've been able to sleep with the windows open and everything.

I really thought the cute owl and bear needed a place on my planner so I have 3 of the chipboard pieces on my planner.  To make the chipboard work on my pages and not be too bulky, I just removed the layers of the chipboard and glued the flat pieces to my pages.




My one piece, was the wood veneer leaf which I glued to the back of a paper clip to create a marker for my fall pages.



So what are you going to create for the "3-1" Challenge?  Have a great time creating and make sure you share with us on the FB page, we'd love to see!



No comments: