Saturday, October 15, 2016

Halloween After Party | Falloween Classic Kit

Happy Saturday friends, Laura here today sharing a new page using the awesome Falloween Classic Kit!!  This week the DT is embracing another challenge given to us by our DT coordinator, Meridy, which is to "scraplift" a fellow DT member or one of our Facebook Group Members.  I chose to do the latter, and this is the layout that I created.


I poked around the albums and photos in our Members Facebook group just loving the inspiration!  It took me a little while to narrow it down but finally decided on this page by Julie Evers.


I stayed pretty true to the inspiration layout, with the exception of pushing my main focal area over to the right, just so slightly.

Here are a few close up of my design elements.


I am loving the embellishments in the Noel Mignon Falloween kit, the puffy stickers and wood buttons from American Crafts are so cute!


And let's not forget the sweet painted wood elements!


Darling die cuts and fun patterns papers from Bella Blvd.


And spooky clips and flair too!

I have created another process video for this layout, you can check it out below or here on my You-Tube channel!


Supply List:  Bella Blvd patterned paper - Pumpkin Day and Casper from the Spooktacular collection;  Pebbles patterned paper - moonlight, jackolantern and hocus pocus from the Trick or Treat collection; Bella Blvd ephemera and clips; Echo Park chipboard and washi; American Crafts wood buttons, wood shapes, flair and puffy stickers; Heidi Swapp glitter alphas. (from my stash: Hemptique twine, Mr. Huey's black mist,  Sharpie pen)

Thanks so much for visiting and be sure to check back next week when we have a whole new DT challenge for you!
Laura
xo

No comments: