Tuesday, October 4, 2016

"Falloween" Daily Diary Kit and a Pumpkin Pie Challenge

Hello Bloggers and Welcome October! Lynn here to share my first project life spread using this month's "Falloween" Daily Diary Kit. I love how this kit is geared for both Fall and Halloween (hence the name). There are just 2 of these kits left so order one quick before they disappear. This week I kept my spread Fall themed and incorporated our weekly Pumpkin Pie Challenge. Our challenge is to use orange AND a pie, wedge or triangle shape on our project. Here's my page.
I used various sized photos all printed on my Canon Selphy. Here's my title card.
The ribbons and flowers in this month's kit coordinate perfectly with the PL cards and papers. I used cardstock stickers as embellishments for the cards. 
The photo below shows a card I made for World Card Making Day 2016 using this month's kit.
Here's a few more close ups. Lola has a leaf in her mouth ALL the time as you can see in the next photo.
The photo of the pumpkin pie is what I used for this week's challenge. 
Here's the final set of cards.
NOTE: Kit subscriptions are currently opened up for January - June 2017. Please sign up quick to secure your spot. These kits ROCK!! Click >>HERE<< for details.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and we hope to inspire you with our weekly challenges.
I'll be back next Tuesday with another pocket page using this month's "Falloween" Kit. Have a great week!

No comments: