Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Falling Leaves Challenge

Hello and Happy Tuesday!! Lynn here with another Project Life page using this month's "Falloween" Daily Diary Kit.  This will be another Fall themed page and then next week's spread will be all about Halloween. That's how versatile this kit is! The Design Team's challenge this week is "Falling Leaves". We were to use leaves somewhere on our projects. There are PLENTY of leaf embellishments in our kits so this was a breeze! Here's my page.

I used the Pebbles "Woodland Forest" papers and rubber charms for my page. I added a few stickers from Simple Stories as well. Here's the title card - I kept it simple so the leaves would be the focus.

For the next card I placed fun foam under the 4x4 card and that allowed for dimension and also to add the tree stickers under and on top of the card. Fun foam is a GREAT addition to foam tape - it provides uniform coverage (great for card makers) and is inexpensive. 
Here's some close ups of the cards. The enamel dots are from my stash and happened to be by Pebbles as well! I'm sure these were from a previous Noel Mignon Kit!! Love when that happens!! I added a Pebbles Rubber Charm Leaf to the pumpkin thankful card.
The leaf paperclip on the next card is from Doodlebug - I had that in my stash.
More rubber charms on the last few cards - these add a nice pop of color and dimension.
Here's the last few cards - the bunny card is my FAV on the page!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll keep checking in this week for more inspiration from the Design Team! Have a great week!





1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

Lynn, I wish my pocket albums looked like yours. This is plain AWESOME! :D