Thursday, October 6, 2016

Documenting Week 40 with Falloween & 2 Process Videos!

Happy Thursday everyone! Danielle here and I have lots to share today! First off I have a kit unboxing video of the new  Falloween Daily Diary Kit. After that I have a process video documenting Week 40 of my project life, so grab a coffee and sit back and enjoy!


Here is a kit unboxing video of the new Falloween Kit!


and here is my first process video documenting Week 40 using it.


and here are some photos.


This weeks Design Team Challenge is Pumpkin Pie - Use orange triangles on your project. I used my Crate Paper Cute Girl Stamp that was in last months Daily Diary Kit. It had a row of triangles. I used this stamp with my Prima Chalk Ink in Rusty Keys, then outlined them with my black Sharpie Pen.


This week my son went on a field trip, so I included a cut out piece from the brochure.  


I did lots of machine stitching with orange thread, then added aqua enamel dots from my stash.


Here is a close up of the orange triangle stamping I did for the challenge. Also, how cute is that Bella Blvd washi strip?! 


For this card I layered the stamping, washi tape from the Bella Blvd pack included in the kit, a branding strip and then that fabulous ribbon!


I used my Dylusions Squeezed Orange & Lemon Zest to splatter drops of ink across my page.


Don't forget, now is the time to sign up for the January - July 2017 Kits! Spots fill up quickly, so secure your sub early!


No comments: