Sunday, September 11, 2016

Weeks 40 & 41 | Buttons & Bows Daily Details kit

Good morning crafty friends!  Wendy here today to share another Project Life spread I created using the Buttons & Bows Daily Details kit.  This week your challenge is "Buttons & Bows" - use buttons, bows, or stitches in your layout (or other crafty project).


With 3/4 of our family being made up of boys, this was a little difficult to squeeze in, lol.  I did manage though, I chose a cute clip with a bow on it and then I added a few buttons to my heart centers to add some interest.  I also thought the little sprinkles dots and hearts that were included in the kit also looked like buttons so I added quite a few of those.
 





Are you ready to get some scrapping done this week?  I can't wait to see your Buttons & Bows, don't forget to share them on our FB page so that we can all be inspired by your work!




No comments: