Saturday, September 24, 2016

Magical Dreamer | Butons and Bows Classic Kit

Hi there!

It's Laura here with you today sharing a new layout using the DT's weekly "magical" theme, this week the DT is creating with "magical" inspiration! And I found mine in the form of a title.


Once again I am playing with "borrowed" photos, but as soon as I heard we were going with the "magical" theme I knew I had to use these pics!  I created this circular frame with wings just for these photos!


I brought in a bit of this gold scalloped tape from last months kit because it seemed too perfect layered under my photo which was matted with two patterned papers from the kit.


My wings became a focal area and were embellished with these sweet embellishments, I added in a bit of messy gold thread from my kit.


I used both of the alphas from the kit to create this pretty title.


Once again I used a sweet hanger clip from Maya Road, this time it "holds" a pretty ribbon!


How adorable are these resin bows, and how incredibly perfect, too! n this cluster to the left of my photo I layered it over a Prima flower, clustering it with a Pink Paislee wood accent and a Fancy Pants puffy sticker.


I added one final embellishment cluster at the bottom right side of my layout to balance out my page.

I created another process video for this layout, you can check it out below or here on my You-Tube channel!


Supply List: Crate Paper patterned paper; Fancy Pants Millie and June patterned paper, puffy alphas, die cuts and flair; Pink Paislee wood accents and buttons; Simple Stories Posh chipboard and stickers; May Arts ribbon; Maya Road hanger clips and resin bows; American Crafts white cardstock Thickers; Prima flower; Ranger enamel accents. From Last month's kit: Jen Hadfield scalloped gold tape and Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine.  (From my stash: DMC metallic gold thread)

Thank you so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments: