Friday, September 23, 2016

magical amazing spectacular!

Hey, guys! Michelle here with my 'magical' layout! It just made sense for me to do a Disney page since the theme for the design team this week is 'magical'. Last February I took my son to Disneyworld and since I have yet to put my Disney album for that trip (or the trip before!) I thought I'd use this week's theme to get a page done! 
I've been saving that black patterned paper with the gold dots from the Buttons and Bows Classic kit for just the right page and a fireworks page seemed fitting! Although it did kill me to not be able to use those super cute hearts on the other side. Why do they have to make such awesome papers on both sides?! 
Along with a few different patterned papers I went to some older kits and picked out a few items I had leftover...like those awesome gold/white thickers from the Heart of Gold Classic Kit , gold alpha stickers from the Pure Bliss Classic Kit, and gold glitter thickers from the Vintage Charm Classic Kit. I love when I'm able to 'shop' my previous kits...we all know these kits are packed and there's always leftovers to choose from!

No comments: