Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Buttons & Bows: Happy 10th Birthday!

Hello, Noel Mignon fans! Jana Eubank here. This week's design challenge is all about being inspired by the word MAGICAL. I thought it was the perfect opportunity to scrapbook about one of my children's birthdays. Here is the page I came up with using the Buttons & Bows Classic Kit!

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY


I wanted those super-cute and colorful Thicker letter stickers to be the main decorative element on the page (just love all hose happy colors!) and so I decided to create a large title across the top of the page. I cut the pink section from the Simple Stories Live Simply paper, and placed it across the top of my page base, the Fancy Pants Little Sis paper. The lacy trim accents the edge and the puffy gold Millie & June stickers add some sparkle.



I placed my trio of photos on the bottom of the page, each one matted with a different color of cardstock.


I then used journaling cards from the Buttons & Bows Daily Diary kit to house my story.


A few fun embellishments adorning each little photo grouping adds dimension and FUN!


Thanks for stopping by today!



2 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So so sweet!

Meridy said...

I love this, and the diagonal design :)