Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Buttons & Bows: Be Brave & Dream

Good morning, Friends! Jana Eubank here. This week our design challenge is all about Siblings. My kids each have a special relationship with one another and I always love to see how the different pairs interact with each other.

On my page today, I'm scrappy some silly photos of my oldest daughter, playing dress-up with my youngest daughter a few years ago. I love that my oldest wasn't afria to get a little silly for the sake of her little sister. Too cute!

BE BRAVE AND DREAM


I kept this one very monochromatic with shades of aqua, gray, and white ... and then added in POPS of bright pink for a bit of fun.


Fussy-cutting all the flowers from the Pink Paislee #2 paper was my very favorite part of putting this page together. Fussy-cut flowers always look SO COOL on a project! Love them!


I also fussy-cut the word "BRAVE" from the #6 paper to include as part of my title. I thought the phrase "Be Brave & Dream" was appropriate here with my kids having a bit of fun with their imaginations on this day! :)


A few of the Pink Paislee dimensional heart stickers add a really fun finishing touch to this page.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope my project has inspired you to do a bit of scrapping today, too!

See you next week!



No comments: