Tuesday, September 27, 2016

"Besties" with Buttons and Bows Classic Kit

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday! Lynn here with this week's layout using the "Buttons and Bows" Classic Kit. Our challenge this week is Siblings. I used a pic of my Niece's girls Abby and Kate. They are each unique in their own way but will always be sisters and hopefully best friends. I focused on the Pink Paislee papers in our kit this month for my page. Every now and then I create an 8.5 x 11 sized layout. Here's my page.
I clustered some embellishments including the gorgeous Prima flower from our kit. 
Here's a look at the fun two-toned coordinating thickers and iridescent gems.
I love the gold hanger clips from Pebbles.
Here's another close up.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and be sure to keep checking in to see more  "Siblings" projects. 
Have a great week and I'll return next week with a new project featuring our AWEOSME Falloween Kits!!!  

No comments: