Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Vintage Charm Daily Diary Kit: Family Time

This week on the Noel Mignon blog we are sharing pages about our favorite ways to spend time with our family.
Hi Everyone! Jana Eubank here. I love summer time with my family! I love the relaxed schedule and all of the different activities we do together. This particular pocket page spread includes a lot of those summer traditions ... like parades, picnics, concerts, and backyard croquet. These are just some of the things we like to do together!
FAMILY TIME

I worked with the Simple Stories Bloom & Grow elements from the Vintage Charm Daily Diary Kit on this layout. I've mentioned it before, but I just love the primary colors mixed together with the warmth of the woodgrain.

PAGE 1


I pulled in the kraft Prima flowers from the Vintage Charm Classic Kit to use her to continue the neutral brown colors.


I love using the letter stickers, die cuts, and epoxy brads to decorate each of the journal cards!


PAGE 2





Aren't those little wood veneer words by Jillibean Soup the cutest! I love how they look stacked together on that rain cloud card!


How do you like to spend time with YOUR family in the summer? Have you documented those memories?



No comments: