Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Project Life with the Vintage Charm Daily Diary Kit

Happy Tuesday! Lynn here with a new project life page using this month's "Vintage Charm" Daily Diary Kit. Believe it or not there are still a few of these awesome kits left in the store, so grab one while there's time! 
Our theme this week is "Family Time". The challenge is to create a project showcasing our favorite ways to spend time with our family. The last time my crew was all together was this past March for Easter. Since my Dad has limited mobility dinner was at my parents house to make it easier on him. Our family always has amazing feasts - plenty of DELICIOUS food with enough left over for everyone to take home. The company is great and we have lots of laughs catching up with our lives. Here's my page. I used WeR Memory Keepers "Honey I'm Home" collection included in the kit. 
I love the cards in this collection - it made putting this spread together quite easy! Here's close ups of the cards, starting with the title card. 
I fussy cut a house and added it to my title card. Here's more close ups.
I love puffy stickers - they add dimension without too much bulk on your project.
I had to include a photo of the food - that's one of the highlights of our gatherings.
Here's the last two cards. I love Katelynn in this picture enjoying some coloring.
I typed some journaling on my vintage typewriter.
I hope this project life page has given you some inspiration to use your Vintage Charm Daily Diary Kit. Have a great week and thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: