Sunday, August 21, 2016

New Friends | Vintage Charm Classic kit

Wendy here today to bring some Family Time fun to your week.  Your challenge this week is to create a project showcasing your favorite way(s) you spend time with your family.


I documented some playtime with the boys as they are always having fun.  This layout includes our new friend as he quickly became part of the gang, lol!  To spice up the wood colored paper I fussy cut the rhombus shapes from the Crate Paper to add some boldness to the layout.


Some wood veneers to make a statement of the fun they were having and the light sticker from WRMK which I popped up on foam adhesive for a bolder statement.


One last cluster of items to further my story and lead your eyes down the page.


Thanks for joining me today.  I hope you've been challenged to document your family time.  Please join us at the FB page and share your pages you create, we'd love to see!



1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

The lightbulb banner is so cute! Lovely LO!