Sunday, August 28, 2016

Love & Laughter | Vintage Charm Classic Kit

Good Morning Noel Mignon friends!  Wendy here today to share a new challenge and some inspiration using the Vintage Charm Classic Kit (there are still 2 left).  Your challenge this week is to use the title "Love and Laughter" on your project.


I knew I wanted to use these pictures to talk about the love my boy has for his Pilchard doll (from Bob the Builder) and the laughter they share together, but with his hat I was also drawn to the bold Boys Rule cut file I had laying on my table from the Cut Shoppe.  So I combined the soft and sweet (flowers, pinks, ball of yarn), with the bold masculine (navy blue, title, striped frames) to create a layout filled with tension and excitement!




I've just about killed my kit now, what about you?  Have you order your Button & Bow kit yet?  
Until next week, be blessed!


No comments: