Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Frame It Up with the Vintage Charm Daily Diary Kit

Hello, Lynn here with my first project life page using this month's "Vintage Charm" Daily Diary Kit. This kit is PACKED with goodies for your pocket pages and there are a few left in the store so grab one while you can. I used lots of Simple Stories "Bloom and Grow" products for my page. Our theme this week is "I've Been Framed" - we are using frames that are included in our kits on our projects. The frames in the Daily Diary kit were bigger than I wanted so I made my own frames using the papers from the kit. Here's my page.
My photos were printed with the Collect App. The three frames on my page were created using Lawn Fawn's Stitched Square Stackables Dies. Here's some close up of the cards.
My title card.
Here's the first frame. I nestled two stackable dies together to create a frame. I popped up a heart die cut and topped the heart off with the fun twine from The Twinery.



Here's the second frame. I went a bit bigger with this one and layered stickers under and over the frame. 
Here's the final frame. I used plain white cardstock for this frame. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and checking out our challenge. 
Have a great week and I'll be back next week with another Project Life page!! 

No comments: