Monday, August 29, 2016

Dying Easter Eggs Layout with the "Vintage Charm" Classic Kit

Hello kit club fans!  It's Meridy here with another double page layout for you.  This time I pulled out some springtime photographs of my kids dying Easter eggs in 2015.  I am using the "Vintage Charm" Classic Kit for this layout.  There are 2 more of these kits in the store, so hurry over to get one!


I started this layout by loosely placing the photographs where I wanted them on the page.  Next I added the strips of patterned paper across the top 1/3 of each page.   After that, I decided to matt each photo so it would "pop" better against the white background paper.


After adding strips of various patterned papers and stickers, I decided the top portion of the page needed a little more visual weight, so I added the gold scalloped sticker. I had fun with the stickers and color shine on this layout!


The right side of the layout is similar to the left side, the photos are the star of the show today!!!  
.

I had fun creating sticker clusters and subtitles across both pages with the Heidi Swapp Glitter Alphabet stickers that came in this month's kit. I added a little journaling, and the layout was complete!!!


Thank you for looking!  See you next week with layout made from the September "Buttons & Bows" kit.






No comments: