Thursday, August 11, 2016

Documenting Week 30 with Vintage Charm

Happy Thursday!
Danielle here to share Week 30 of my Project Life using the Vintage Charm Daily Diary Kit!
This weeks Design Team challenge is 
Our House. Use a house icon on your project, make your home the subject of your project or make a home decor item.
I chose to use the "Honey I'm Home" 4x6 card, to document that my husband came home from his 4 weeks away at work.

I love the colours of this kit. Noel included lots of fun bits & pieces in this months kit.

I love the multi coloured twine this month. I used my Cropodile to punch a hole through the page protector and card, then tied a fun little bow. (the ribbon I stitched along the side is from my stash)

And here are some more close ups


Thanks for looking. How are you making out with Project Life 2016?