Sunday, July 10, 2016

Week 47 Project Life and Planner pages with Wendy

Welcome back to the Noel Mignon blog!  Wendy here today to kick off a sweet week; this week you are challenged to scrapbook you or your family enjoying a summer treat, or use a summer treat as a motif on your project.  I am sharing the next week in my PL album and a planner page I created using the Summer Lovin' Daily Detail kit.


Here is my week 47 and a few detail shots, including our favorite ice cream restaurant Friendly's and the new cupcake ATM at Downtown Disney!




Here are the combined weeks, even though I made them at separate times, I chose to keep the green, pink, and teal throughout and using my kit allows everything to go together nicely.


Next I am sharing Week 28 in my planner.  For me this planner is somewhere to write my thoughts and feelings.  I do write a few assignments and appointments, but the mundane things are on another planner that I don't spend time decorating.  I never thought I'd jump onto the bandwagon for planners, but the way I have approached mine so works for me, and I love it!


See you next week with some more Project Life!





No comments: