Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Sweet Summer Lovin'

Hello Everyone, Lynn here with a project life page using this month's Summer Lovin' Daily Diary Kit. Our challenge this week is "Summer Sweets". Simply, scrapbook you or your family enjoying a summer treat or use a summer treat like ice cream, watermelon, etc. as a motif on your project. I did both! I focused on the papers and embellies from Imaginisce from this month's kit.  Here's my page.
I kept my title card simple to keep more white space a some of the cards.
I decorated a few of the cards with banners and dimensional embellishments.

Here's where the challenge comes in. A few cards in the collection feature sweet treats, like the watermelon and ice cream cards.

I added a photo showing some cups of chocolate ice cream ready to be enjoyed!
Here's the final card.
We hope you will join us and show us your sweet side!! Please upload your project to the Noel Mignon Members Page on Facebook so we can see your projects! Have a great week and I'll see you next week with another project life page.

No comments: