Friday, July 22, 2016

Summer Mini 2016

Hey everyone, Michelle here! I've been on vacation and it seems like I haven't posted in forever. But believe me I have a LOT to share over the coming weeks!!

Today I wanted to share the first part of my summer mini. I made a summer mini a couple years ago using a 4x4 album, that one focused on our summer list. This year it's similar but we don't have an 'official' summer list.
I had this striped album that I picked up several months back. At the time I wasn't sure what I would use it for but it was so cute that I had to have it! I love using these books because they're so little that they come together in a snap. 
For the title page I used a 4x4 card from the Summer Lovin' Daily Diary Kit and the rest (so far) is from the Summer Lovin' Classic Kit.
I kept the pages very simple, cropping my photos to 4x4, and adding some simple embellishments. I absolutely love that fun washi!!!

Here's a few more pages:

Side note - to easily add those super thin alphas, use a ruler to place them all in line and then adhere them to your page. I just use the ruler from my planner.
 
The kits are full of embellishments so there is plenty for my mini album and my traditional layouts!

Of course, this will be a work in progress until summer is over but I can't wait for it to be totally full of our fun summer memories :)

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

What a cute little mini! :D