Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Summer Lovin': Happy Summer Layout

Hello Friends! It's Jana Eubank, here to share with you a Happy Summer layout using the Summer Lovin' Classic Kit and the Summer Lovin' Daily Diary Kit.

HAPPY SUMMER

This month I ordered both kits, because I love being able to mix and match the embellishments. On this page, I use the papers and wood sun embellishment from the Classic kit. Everything else on the page was taken from the Daily Diary kit.


For the title, I cut the letters out of one of the 4x6 Simple Stories Journal Cards and popped up each letter using foam tape. I love the bright burst of color this added to my page!


I punched a couple of hearts from one of the journal cards (the pattern side) and layered phrase stickers on top of them to create these embellishments.


I layered two 3x4 journal cards together to the left of my photos and then cut the birds out from a third card. Normally, you would think of these birds as "love" birds, but here I am using them to denote friendship.


I found a pink cardstock scrap in my stash, and punched it using a border punch to add a bit more pink to the bottom of this page.


This week was the High Five Challenge, where we were challenged to use 5 different manufacturers on a page, OR scrapbook 5 things about Summer that we love. The five manufacturers I included on this page are: Elle's Studio, Simple Stories, Freckled Fawn, Imaginisce, May Arts, and A Flair for Buttons.

If you'd like to see my process for creating this page, watch the video below.


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you feel inspried to create a bright, summery layout using your Summer Lovin' kits. 

See you again soon!





1 comment:

dyspraxic organised scrapper said...

Lovely Summer Layout.
I love the layers and that you have used more than one photo.