Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Happy Days: Life

Happy Summer, everyone! Jana Eubank here. This week for the "Picture Perfect" challenge, I pulled out some photos of my daughter posing with the cast of her 6th grade school play. It was the perfect subject to use with camera and film icons, since these kids are starring in their first school production and possibly dreaming of their future careers on the big screen. Ha!

LIFE: HOW SWEET IT IS

Using my Silhouette Cameo, I cut out a filmstrip background to place behind my photos.


Next, I had fun grouping together all kinds of bits and bobs from the kit. The stars, because these kids were the "stars" of the show ... and sequins for bling!


The lower right corner is sprinkled with all kinds of chipboard pieces from the Simple Stories Life In Colors collection. I love the random look! The hearts and sequins tie everything together.



How can you add a camera, film, or instagram icon on your next project? Will it inspire you to pull out a set of photos you've been meaning to scrap, like me? We can't wait to see what you make!


No comments: