Saturday, June 25, 2016

Inspired by balloons

Good morning to you! 

It's Becky here once again to share another layout using the super cute Happy Days kit. 

For this week we were supposed to share how we were inspired to create our project. 

My inspiration comes from this happy, colorful picture of one of my kids. 


I loved the colorful balloons in the background so I copied that by using a variety of sizes of circle punches to cut patterned paper circles and scattered them around my background after adding spray mist droplets and my photo. Some I tucked under, others I added foam adhesive to, giving more dimension to my page.


I also added a piece of flair, some sequins and enamel dots to further the circle theme going on with my page.The green glittery Thickers were the perfect addition to my already colorful page. 


I also used some of the cute brads (I love they don't have the prongs on the back! What a great idea!) and a few chipboard pieces to finish off my page. 


Thank you for stopping by today. 

I hope that my page has inspired you to create something fun of your own this weekend. 

It has truly been a pleasure to design for Noel Mignon. 

♥♥

No comments: