Thursday, June 9, 2016

Documenting Wk 21 with Happy Days!

Happy Thursday!
Danielle here to share Week 21 from my project life using the 
Happy Days Daily Diary Kit


 This weeks DT challenge is "Picture Perfect" - use a camera or film or instagram motif on your project
 On the left hand side of my project I used several. I used the camera flair that came in the kit with some coral thread bunched up behind it. I also used the frame that has cameras across the bottom, and I stitched the camera from the Simple Stories die cuts that were also included this month.
 On the right side of my project, I used the Camera Washi Tape strip from this month, along with the little camera sticker that I placed in the center of the "o" on the orange favorites card
 I tangled some gold thread and stapled it behind the butterfly on this card for some little detail
 I love the Basic Grey Banners that came in the kit. I used my hot glue gun to adhere it.
 Here I added a phrase sticker over top of the camera

No comments: