Friday, May 27, 2016

stage show

Hey all, Michelle here! I have the box containing the new Happy Days classic kit sitting on my desk but I have not opened it yet because I still have lots of the Pure Bliss classic kit leftover. I know I'll get distracted once I open that new box of Noel Mignon goodies for sure!! It's a good distraction, right ;) 
So for today's layout I pulled out some of the fun papers from the Pure Bliss kit & got to documenting my 4 yr old and her imagination that makes me smile every day :) 

My photos on this page aren't directly of my daughter but I think do a good job of telling the story of her 'stage show' that she set up with her toys. These are the stories that I love to document and rremember over the years.
I picked the Pink Paislee pink watercolor paper as the background for my photos so that I could journal right on the paper. I also played a little with that pink glittery washi which was surprisingly thin and easy to work with (doesn't it seem like it'd be thick??)

I also love that white floral ribbon in the kit so I added that at the top of my page for a bit more texture on the page.

So who's ready to play with the Happy Days kits?? I know I am!!!

No comments: