Monday, May 9, 2016

"Pure Bliss" Classic Kit-So In Love

Hello!  It's Meridy here.  Today I have a double page layout I created about my kids and I, in honor of Mother's Day yesterday.  I used the "Pure Bliss" Classic Kit for this layout...
 

Here is a close up of the left hand side of the layout...


The "So in Love" die cut that came in this month's kit was the PERFECT title for this layout.  I added a small embellishment cluster right below the title. I pulled some washi strips from the March kit to use on this layout and ground the embellishment clusters.


I clustered a few tags and tabs above my journaling to add a little interest as well. The Pink Paislee buttons add a little texture just where I need it.


Here is a close up of the right hand side of the layout...


I again used some of the Pink Paislee embellishments that came in this month's kit, along with the buttons, the cool Queen and Company Glitter Dots, and some washi strips to create this cute embellishment cluster.


Thank you for joining me today.  I hope you had a good Mother's Day weekend, whether you were being celebrated, or celebrating your mother!!!



No comments: