Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Honoring Mother's Day with the "Pure Bliss" Classic Kit

Hello Everyone! Lynn here and I'm soooo glad to be back! Today I'm sharing my first layout using this month's "Pure Bliss" Classic Kit. Our theme this week is to create a project honoring our Mother, Aunt or Grandmother for Mother's Day. I found an awesome picture of my Mom AND Gram together and knew it was perfect for this week's theme! I used a few papers from this month's Classic kit and layered embellishments around the photo. Here's my layout
I love the smiles on my Mom and Gram's faces!! So sweet!! Here's a closeup of the dimensional layers around the photo
I added some adhesive sequins and pink glitter dots around the photo.
I used my vintage typewriter to add my journaling.
We'd love to have you participate with this week's challenge and honor the Mother figure in your life.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the inspiration from the Design Team this week!!! See you next week.

No comments: