Friday, February 26, 2016

Heart's All A Flutter // Wanna Snuggle?

I'm continuing on the "Heart's All A Flutter" theme this week using the Heart of Gold Classic Kit. I went back a few years with the photos for my layout this week. Since they weren't the highest quality (even with photo editing they were a bit grainy) I opted for smaller photos (about 3 1/4" in size). Good or bad photos, they still had a story to tell!
Our dogs quickly discovered that they could jump up on my daughter's bed once it was converted to a toddler bed. Stinkers ;) 
 
I used multiple papers on my layout including the flowers were also cut from patterned paper.
I'm having so much fun playing with all of the embellishments in this kit. Just can't get over just how many of them are in the kit!! And I just love those white & gold alphas!
For my interactive element on this page I took a tag from the Sweet Charlotte Classic kit and tucked it behind my paper and used that for my journaling. I like to do that when the journaling doesn't quite fit on the page the way I want it to. The colors of the Sweet Charlotte and Heart of Gold kits complement each other perfectly! 

So that's it for this week!! And in case you haven't heard, the Picture Perfect Classic Kit and Daily Diary kit are on sale now and they are fabulous (as always)!

No comments: